I’ve seen other blogs join this challenge and thought it would be a great way to hold myself responsible for reading more books on my backlist. There are still a bunch of books from last year that I didn’t get around to reading so this challenge is perfect for me. The goal I’m going to set for myself is 20 books. Hopefully, this will help me get to those books that have been sitting on the back-burner for awhile.
If you’re interested in the challenge or want more information about it, head on over to this page. The simple rules are:
- The challenge will run from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. You have an ENTIRE YEAR to complete your goal!
- Books must be released prior to 2018 to count for this challenge. Although we love new releases too, this isn’t the challenge for them.
My Beat the Backlist Books:
1. THE ALCHEMISTS OF LOOM by Elise Kova
2. BEFORE SHE IGNITES by Jodi Meadows
3. THE EPIC CRUSH OF GENIE LO by F.C. Yee
4. FOREST OF A THOUSAND LANTERNS by Julie C. Dao
5. THE LAST NAMSARA by Kristen Ciccarelli
6. LAST STAR BURNING by Caitlin Sangster
7. THE LIBRARY OF FATES by Aditi Khorana
8. THE NIGHTINGALE by Kristin Hannah
9. NOW I RISE by Kiersten White
10. ONE DARK THRONE by Kendare Blake
11. PRINCESS OF THORNS by Stacey Jay
12. RED RISING by Pierce Brown
13. RENEGADES by Marissa Meyer
14. THE SHIP BEYOND TIME by Heidi Heilig
15. A STRANGER IN THE HOUSE by Shari Lapena
16. THAT INEVITABLE VICTORIAN THING by E.K. Johnston
17. THIS ADVENTURE ENDS by Emma Mills
18. THE WEIGHT OF FEATHERS by Anna-Marie McLemore
19. WICKED LIKE A WILDFIRE by Lana Popović
20. THE WISH GRANTER by C.J. Redwine
Wish me luck! Are any of you participating in this challenge? Let me know!