Hello everyone! I took a brief pause from blogging for a few weeks to take a much needed break. Sometimes life can become overwhelming and with everything else going on in my life, unfortunately I haven’t been able to read or blog as much. Now that it’s a new year, I am anticipating being able to be more active! I’ll be starting classes again this week and so I dropped my hours at work. Hopefully, this will lessen the amount of stress and increase my ability to have some time for myself!
- REVIEW: Ever the Hunted – I was less than thrilled with this book, which followed the same old, same old YA formula and cliches.
- Book Traveling Thursdays #4
- REVIEW: Royal Bastards – I was approved for an ARC through NetGalley and this seems to have pretty decent reviews so far, but I haven’t made enough progress to form an opinion yet, one way or another.
- REVIEW: Bull – Another ARC I was approved for through NetGalley. It’s a modern retelling of the Minotaur, and it looks like it’s a fun, light read and I’m really looking forward to it!
- Top Ten Tuesday: Prettiest Books on My Bookshelf – This week is a freebie so I decided to do something fun!