Thank you so much to Literary Huntress for tagging me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! 💕 These questions were so unique and I had a lot of fun answering them!
- Thank and link to the blog that nominated you
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate eleven blogs and give them eleven questions to answer
1. What is your favorite folk tales or mythology? Growing up I was always big into Greek mythology (and still am), but in recent years I’ve become very interested in learning more about my ancestry and so I’m really into reading all about Celtic mythology and Irish folk tales. They’re so much fun to read about and I enjoy feeling that connection to my family’s past.
02. Would you rather be an older or younger sibling? As I am the older sibling, I would prefer to be the youngest considering everything my young brother got away with – and continues to get away with – that I never did. Although I’m sure if you asked him, he would say he’d rather be in my shoes as the oldest 😂
03. What is your most anticipated release for 2019? The book I’m most excited for is The Kingdom of Copper (The City of Brass #2) by S. A. Chakraborty, but at the same time she keeps dropping hints on twitter about it that are making me nervous!
04. What is your favorite season? 🍁 Fall 🍂
05. Would you rather drop your book in a body of water or left your book somewhere you could never go back to? I don’t know, this is such a Sophie’s choice 😩 I guess if I had to choose, I would leave it somewhere I could never go back to. Then at least it wouldn’t be ruined and if someone found it they could enjoy it (or attempt to find the owner!).
06. What is your favorite thing to waste time? I spend more time than I care to admit on Goodreads lol.
07. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl, definitely!
08. What is your first language? English
09. Do you like deckled pages or not? Why? Ugh no, deckled edges are THE WORST. I hate both the look and feel of them.
10. What is your favorite comfort food? A delicious, hot pepperoni pizza.
11. Which book will you give for your children/niece/nephews/next generation? I plan to pass on my Harry Potter books, my The Magic Tree House series, and my collection of Dr. Seuss books to my children.
I tag the following blogs for always brightening up my feed! Don’t feel pressured that you have to do this – especially if you’ve already done one – it’s all for fun!
Rants and Raves of a Bibliophile | The Bibliophile Girl | Another Book in the Wall | Thrifty Bibliophile | A Book. A Thought. | The Book Cover Girl | Synopses by Sarge | That Bookshelf Bitch | The Bibliophagist | Bionic Book Worm | Jenna Bookish
1. What’s your favorite thing about the fall?
2. Which author graces your bookshelf the most?
3. Do you have a favorite animal?
4. What is one country you would love to visit?
5. Do you subscribe to any monthly book boxes?
6. Would you rather meet your favorite author or favorite character?
7. What’s your favorite TV show to binge watch?
8. What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
9. Which fall release are you most looking forward to reading?
10. What is your favorite post you’ve written?
11. When you’re not reading or blogging, what are you doing?