Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This week we were asked to go back and pick a previous topic from over the years. I decided to do my favorite childhood books!
1. MAGIC TREE HOUSE by Mary Pope Osborne
2. LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE by Laura Ingalls Wilder
3. MADELINE by Ludwig Bemelmans
4. WINNIE-THE-POOH by A.A. Milne
5. HARRY POTTER by J.K. Rowling
6. DR. SEUSS
7. JUNIE B. JONES by Barbara Park
8. THE BOXCAR CHILDREN by Gertrude Chandler Warner
9. WHERE THE SIDEWALK ENDS by Shel Silverstein
10. CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG by Norman Bridwell
What were your favorite books to read when you were younger? Comment and tell me!