I would like to give a big thanks to readfromreality for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
Rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 200 followers and ask them 11 questions (let them know you nominated them!)
11 Facts About Me:
1. I consider myself to be in both Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Every time I take a house personality test or get sorted on Pottermore it’s always an even split between the two. I feel comfortable belonging to either one which makes sense since I’m a Gemini and we tend to have duel personalities.
2. I’m not huge into fitness or anything, but I love doing hot yoga and spin classes.
3. Friends is one of my favorite tv shows. In college, I watched reruns every night while in bed and would fall asleep to them. When it finally went on Netflix I binged watched it in a couple of weeks. Out of ten seasons, there were only two episodes that I had never seen before.
4. I once accidentally subscribed to get People magazines weekly but I never unsubscribed because I love doing the crossword puzzles in the back when I work night shifts.
5. Wolves are my favorite animals. My room was even wolf themed when I was younger. They’re one of the last exhibits I go see at a zoo because I always spend the longest time there.
6. I have a slight obsession with makeup. I love buying and trying new stuff. I have an ipsy account so I get new samples every month, plus I always redeem my Sephora and Ulta points for freebies. My favorite makeup item is probably lipstick. I love all the colors!
7. I’m very flexible. Amongst other things, I can do the splits, I have three double jointed fingers, I can touch my tongue to the tip of my nose, and I can lick my elbow!
8. I went to Catholic schools my whole life. Even the college I went to was a private Catholic college.
9. I don’t like chocolate. I was never a huge fan of it before, and then earlier this year I learned (the hard one) that certain types make me break out in hives.
10. My favorite color is purple because its the color of royalty. I also love pink (clearly) and pastel blues and greens.
11. I have a freckle on my right ankle that is shaped like a heart.
Questions Asked By My Nominator:
1. What inspires you? Stories and being outdoors.
2. Favorite food? Pasta. Any pasta.
3. Dream career? My ultimate goal is to become a Certified Nurse Midwife.
4. If you could have a ten minute conversation with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? Either of my mom’s two brothers. They both passed before I was born so I would love for a chance to get to know a little bit about them.
5. Favorite feature on your body? My eyes.
6. Person who has had the most impact on your life? My parents.
7. Any pets? I have two dogs and a cat. Reyna is my Australian Shepherd, Balto is my Siberian Husky puppy, and my cat’s name is Hero.
8. Are you reading anything right now? If so, what is it about? Unfortunately, I’m in a bit of a reading slump right now. I’m waiting for Torn to be released next week but other than that I don’t really have anything I want to read at the moment.
9. Funniest/most embarrassing story about yourself? I have been staring at the post for hours and honestly, I’m completely blanking on a story. I think it’s because whatever embarrassing/funny stories that happen to me I’ve repressed.
10. Favorite holiday? Why? Halloween. In addition to dressing up and costume parties, I love the dark, creepiness of it and the interesting history of how the holiday came to be.
11. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Invisibility.
I only follow ten blogs that have under 200 followers so I figured that was close enough!
4. Unboxing My Thoughts
Questions To My Nominees:
1. What’s your favorite quote?
2. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
3. Favorite place you’ve traveled to?
4. Congrats, you’ve won the lottery! What are the first three things you’d do with your winnings?
5. Best compliment you’ve ever received?
6. If you could be trapped in an elevator with any fictional character, who would it be?
7. What’s your favorite season? Why?
8. Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?
9. What was the last song you listened to?
10. If you could time travel, where would you go?
11. What’s your favorite joke?